Sunday, August 21, 2011

Now I've gone and done it

I still can't believe it.

I bought a laminator.

Yes, you read it right. A laminator. I swear I never saw myself as a laminating type of gal. I still don't really buy that I am. But alas, I am the proud owner of one. I think the deciding factor was when I found out they were inexpensive and could be found at my friendly neighborhood Target. Oh, and I bought one of those sliding-cutty things too, that scrapbookers use (I presume because it was in the scrapbooking section). That has helped cutting out all sorts of letters and bits that will be used with my curriculum. By the way, I justified my succumbing to the pull of the laminator by rationalizing that I will need to preserve some of the teaching tools I am using with Noah so I can use them with Milli in 2 years.

I tested out my new toy tonight, reminding myself of how my husband is every time he gets a new apple product. I have to admit it was fun! However, I am realizing that while all the kids on my street are starting school tomorrow, I am still in the "gathering materials" stage. I better get a move on!

The cool sliding-cutty thing (I don't care too much what it's really called!)



Introducing...drumroll please.... the laminator


Prepping the pieces to laminate


Here they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment